Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!




























Peyton had a great time celebrating her first Halloween. She was our little caterpillar and looked hilarious! She didn't seem to mind the costume and loved walking around visiting the neighbors. We started out the day visiting Dad at work and playing with his co workers. Everyone commented on how happy she was and how much she looks like her dad...yes, we know! The day ended with Peyton attempting to eat a sucker Grandma Summers gave her...boy was she mad when we took it away.:) Hope you all had a fun Halloween! Now its time to look for a turkey outfit...Thanksgiving is less than a month away.:)







4 comments:

LEAH said...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THAT CATERPILLAR SUIT!! TOO CUTE! SHE IS GETTING SO BIG. I WISH WE COULD SEE YOU GUYS, CHRSITIAN MIGHT BE INTO YOUNGER WOMEN:)

Stacey O'D said...

She is adorable! You are a very happy family. She seems so easy-going...just like her mommy. :) I am glad you are having so much fun with her. I wish we were closer so we could play together! Love you guys!

Ryan and Kate said...

LOOVE the caterpillar outfit! I was cracking up! Make sure you get pictures of that turkey outfit - I don't want to miss that.

Pound said...

love the costume! can't wait to meet her!