
Here is an idea of what our everyday looks like...exciting, huh?! It really has been fun lately watching Peyton try new things, laugh and smile, and grow stronger. She can almost sit up all by herself...just a little more practice! I love her shoes in the first picture. Rick thinks that we sit around all day and play dress up....sometimes we do but its not all day.:) She loves taking baths as well but is getting too big for her sling-we're going to have to figure out something else soon. We go to the dr for her 6 month appt on the 10th so we'll find out then how big she actually is! Yesterday we also tried a new food, sweet potatoes! The first few bites she seemed to like but then she made some very funny faces. Not sure what the delayed reaction was about. She continues to love the rice cereal so I guess we'll gradually try some more foods hidden in the cereal. The next food we're going to try is pears. I have a feeling she will like those much better. I've been reading alot on making my own baby food and will try to attempt it next week. Should be interesting! Hopefully it will be easy and not as expensive as buying it premade.
No comments:
Post a Comment