Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just hanging out








Nothing too eventful this past week in the Dierker household....I think the highlight of the weekend was tracking down a Wii. Yes, Rick has been wanting one for months now and we could never seem to find one. So Sunday afternoon was spent trying to figure out how to play it and we also downloaded some old Nintendo favorites-Mario 3 and Zelda. :) We also got out Peyton's highchair since she has been holding her head up so well now. She still looks dwarfed by it but seemed to enjoy the view from higher up. We're also practicing rolling over-she's only amazed us 3 times over the last week and a half with her new "trick". I was hoping once she started it would continue. Oh well, we'll keep working on it! Yesterday we spent the day with Grandma Summers. I was excited to go to the flea market and we were only there for about an hour and a half before it poured. Despite the rain we trudged on and went to the Coach outlet....its important to start Peyton out young! Also yesterday I got a nice surprise from my wonderful husband...2 dozen roses! Nice addition to our drab apartment! As you can see, Tucker decided to take advantage of the flower box sitting on the floor-perfect fit.


Today we go to the dr for Peyton's 4 month check up. I'm looking forward to see how much she has grown over the last 2 months. She'll also have to get 2 shots that we delayed from her last appt. :( Its probably harder on me than it is on her.

No comments: