Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer shades and saying good-bye




I posted a picture of our house because in a few short weeks we'll be saying good-bye to it and heading north. Yes, if you haven't heard yet, Rick took a job in NJ. Not exactly my first choice for location but the job is a significant promotion and we will be very close to my parents. :) We will surely miss the South and all the friends we have here in NC but it looks like God has other plans for us right now. So I'm sure there will be more adventures to come. And if anyone is looking for a place in NC we have a house for sale!!
Don't you love Peyton's new shades?! I couldn't resist when I saw them at Target. She isn't too fond of them yet but I am hoping she'll grow into them.


2 comments:

Pound said...

Awww, we didnt know you guys were moving but it's great you'll be so close to the fam!

Love the shades, are those the kind that are SPF 50? i'm trying to find some for Colton and Sulley but everything is too big right now. DOHH

Ryan and Kate said...

Wow! How exciting to make a big move - I'm sure it's a bit overwhelming as well. I love catching up on the family news - Peyton looks like a happy baby! Keep us posted on the new transition.