Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The latest happenings
















Wow-it has been a few weeks since our last post! Peyton is growing quickly and keeping us busy. Today was her 1 month check up with the doctor and she confirmed what we already knew-our little girl is getting big! She weighed in at 9lbs 12.8oz-basically 10lbs and is 22 1/2 inches long. 50/75th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for her height. Everything looked great! Our next appointment is next month when she'll get her first shots..:( I'm not looking forward to that. Last week we accomplished another first-Peyton and I flew to NJ for the week while Dad went to China for work. We had a great time with the grandparents and aunt Elyse and survived the plane ride without any major incidents. While we were there Peyton began to smile more deliberately, not just when she has gas and began to roll over. She still needs to practice the rolling over bit, her arm usually gets stuck. So overall the traveling part went well but I don't look foward to traveling alone with an infant again any time soon! Not much else is going on with us...just enjoying each day with our little girl.

1 comment:

Ryan and Kate said...

Jen - So fun to see her on tape! It's amazing how big she is getting. Make sure you are taking good notes for me - I'll need them come October! Keep us posted.

Love, Kate