Peyton has successfully made it through 2 plane trips to NJ and back without major incident. She did great both times and it helped so much to have Rick with us this time. We've realized its a lot to manage when you travel with a 7 week old. The picture of her sleeping on Rick waiting to board the plane was basically what she did during her travels. The week with the grandparents was fun-notice the make-shift bathtub Grandma Summers made for Peyton. She loves taking baths! The first picture I think is hysterical of Peyton wearing an outfit made for her by Amanda, a friend of mine. The outfit is adorable-Amanda is very talented! That is the latest here on the Dierker front. Peyton and I might attempt going to the pool today with some friends for a little while. This will be another first for us.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Out and about
Peyton has successfully made it through 2 plane trips to NJ and back without major incident. She did great both times and it helped so much to have Rick with us this time. We've realized its a lot to manage when you travel with a 7 week old. The picture of her sleeping on Rick waiting to board the plane was basically what she did during her travels. The week with the grandparents was fun-notice the make-shift bathtub Grandma Summers made for Peyton. She loves taking baths! The first picture I think is hysterical of Peyton wearing an outfit made for her by Amanda, a friend of mine. The outfit is adorable-Amanda is very talented! That is the latest here on the Dierker front. Peyton and I might attempt going to the pool today with some friends for a little while. This will be another first for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So, by now you can tell I am addicted to checking in on Peyton! She just gets cuter and cuter. I am glad you have had 2 successful trips with her. Can't wait to continue to watch her grow! Love you guys!
Post a Comment