Sunday, April 27, 2008

Less than 1 week from my due date!
















Sounds exciting but so far there has been no progress. We're thinking she'll be "late", that is sometime after the 3rd-her "official" due date. Rick is hoping for May 5th-"Cinco De Mayo".:) I think she could be waiting until Mother's Day. We shall see! As you can tell the belly is getting big. Its amazing to me that there is really a little person in there. Well, the nursery is pretty much complete with the exception of our swival rocker. What a mess that has been! We went back yesterday, all the way to south Charlotte, to re-order one since the fabric we wanted was on backorder indefinitely and they never told us until we called after it had been 8 weeks! So we ended up getting a floor model instead with an ottoman for the same price as the chair we had originally ordered. Whew-at least we won't have to wait another 3 weeks to get it. These are the latest pictures I took this morning of the finished product. Not much else is going on with us, just waiting for Peyton to arrive! We finished up our last childbirth edu class this past week. Rick got us in trouble b/c he was playing with the baby doll, hitting it on the head with a bulb syringe.:) He did get to practice putting a diaper on and feeding it a bottle. So I think he's all ready for taking care of daughter. Hahaha! I'm planning on working this whole week and hoping that I get all my paperwork done before she makes her debut. I'm hoping that there won't be many more days of work for me after this week. We hope to email and send pictures out when the big day arrives!

2 comments:

Stacey O'D said...

I am a big fan of the organized closet! Now it's time to hurry up and wait!! You guys seem ready, we can't wait to hear the news! Hurry up baby Peyton. :)

Unknown said...

Love reading your blog! Rick is hilarious. I am praying for your sweet girl to come soon!
lots of love
Skye