Saturday, April 12, 2008

Full term....really?!







As of today I am considered full term at 37 weeks. Hard to believe! Well, I definitely feel "full term", with a bulging belly, lots of extra lbs., and swelling feet. We have now started seeing the midwife every week and when we went Friday she said all is well and looking good. The appointments so far have been uneventful which is a good thing! No signs of going early but one can hope, right?! Last weekend we made our last trip out of town for a long while. The family shower in Harrisonburg went well and was a lot of fun. Its funny to think that the next time I see my family we will probably have our baby girl. Thought I'd post some pictures of the shower and of my favorite gifts we received-handmade quilts from both of my grandmothers. They are so very talented!! Last week Rick went out of town for business for the last time before Peyton makes her debut. While he was gone I went to our 2nd childbirth class and a breast feeding class. Both were very informative and overwhelming. I heard a TON about episiotomies(sp?), catheters, epidurals, vacuums, latching...etc., etc. This coming week we have our hospital tour which I am actually looking forward to. So for the next few weeks I'll be trying to wrap up things at work and trying to get some last minute things for the baby. We'll keep you posted on the progress of it all!

No comments: