Hard to believe but we are less than 2 weeks away from our due date with baby boy! I'm feeling well for the most part-mostly just big and slow. Every time I call Rick at work he is worried that something is happening. But for now there is no indication of labor starting any time soon. I think we have most things in place for when he comes, including food in the freezer! Thanks to Rick's mom for cooking and baking all weekend! It was SO nice to have a break from that and to have some back-up food in the freezer for after the baby comes and all our help leaves.:) Only a few things left to put on the wall in the nursery, including newborn pictures to be taken the week he comes home. A few weeks ago we had a "mini" maternity session with our photographer, Marci Yochum, who will also do the newborn shoot. She took some amazing pictures! Here is a link to her blog with some samples of the maternity shoot: http://www.marciyochumphotography.com/blog/
We will keep you posted in the coming weeks of little boy's arrival!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jen-I cannot wait to see pics of your little guy! I have been wondering, I was even thinking about it in the middle of the night last night, when you were going to have him. I want you to post pics of the nursery!
Post a Comment