Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!





Baby Kellan!






Exhausted after a day at the Land of Make Believe!


So I'm not very good at keeping up with the blog these days! And the longer I wait, the more we have to fill you in on. Its been a good summer though and hard to believe that its already September. Only about 7 more weeks until #2 is here! We are getting things together in both of the kids' rooms which feels good but still more to. Things like washing and putting away clothes and picking a name! No, we still haven't decided on a name for this little guy. At least we have narrowed it down to 3...I think.


Some highlights from the last part of summer were taking Peyton to a few county fairs (she loves the rides and petting the animals), going to the beach, having family from VA visit, going to the Land of Make Believe amusement park, peach picking, taking a trip to VA to celebrate my grandparents' 60th anniversary, and playing outside with friends and a girly mustang power wheels!










No comments: