I have officially left my 20s behind...I was a little sad to see them go but have so much to be thankful for in my life right now. A week later I can say, 30 isn't so bad after all. It was a low key birthday but just the right combination of good food, family, and presents! My wonderful husband booked us a "cruise to no where". Its an overnight cruise that leaves out of NYC, goes out a couple hundred miles and comes back the next day. While on board, we get to do all the fun things of a normal cruise. I'm most excited about a night away with my husband while Peyton enjoys playing with Grandma, Pop Pa, and Aunt Elyse.:)
Here is our first snow of the year here in NJ. I didn' amount to too much. Couldn't keep us away from the mall yesterday.:) Too bad we weren't home for Peyton to play in it! Although its probably better that way since she has been fighting a nasty cold the last couple of days.

1 comment:
Happy 30! What pretty snow you all got! We saw a few flurries like every 20 seconds if you looked REALLY hard! Oh well, that is GA for you!
Post a Comment