Saturday, November 28, 2009

Updates

Loving Grandma before the start of Dedication at church.






Showering Mommy-to-be, Aunt Krysta....less than 4 weeks to go!


Trying out cousin Kellan's Bumbo-funny that she can still fit in it.


Hanging out with Grandpa!


Wow-I've been really bad this month about posting...my excuse is moving, settling in, and whatever else.:) Its been a good 2 weeks now that we've been in our house. Feels great to finally be settled and have our "stuff" back. A few more things on the wall and some piles put away in the office and I will feel content. So far we've had a good number of visitors and house guests and that's the way I like it! Please come visit anytime. Still need to take pictures to post of the house...if I wait a few more days the christmas decorations will be out I hope! One of my birthday wishes is to get a Christmas tree. I want it up early this year since we'll be heading to FL for Christmas with the Dierkers. As I relish the last few hours of my 20s, enjoy some pictures of what Peyton has been up to lately!

No comments: