Here are the pictures of our trip to the apple orchard with Grandma Summers and Aunt Elyse. Peyton also is enjoying the swing we set up for her on Aunt E's old swing set...we knew the old swing set would come in handy one day! I like the last picture with grandma and Peyton examining the mum and right after I took this picture P decided to eat it! Why am I not surprised...EVERYTHING goes in her mouth these days.:)
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Fall is here!
Here are the pictures of our trip to the apple orchard with Grandma Summers and Aunt Elyse. Peyton also is enjoying the swing we set up for her on Aunt E's old swing set...we knew the old swing set would come in handy one day! I like the last picture with grandma and Peyton examining the mum and right after I took this picture P decided to eat it! Why am I not surprised...EVERYTHING goes in her mouth these days.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jen! That pic of you and Peyton with the flowers is so good! You better frame that one girl!
Post a Comment