Yesterday was Peyton's first visit to the pool! The weather was great and the water was warm-think she thought it was bath time.:) Aunt Elyse spent the last two days with us, hanging out and helping with Peyton. Its been great being able to see my family so much this past week. We are still working to make NJ feel like home which I guess will come with time. Tucker has enjoyed investigating his new home as well. Although I think he is going through withdrawal from being with my parents' cat for the last month. He needs a playmate!
As far as our house goes, there has been no activity. Our realtor calls with updates each Monday and so far, nothing. Guess its not too surprising but hopefully things will pick up soon. It only takes one buyer, right?! Being able to buy our own place here will definitely help us feel settled but until then we are ok with our apartment. Rick likes it since he is only 4 miles from work! Another plus for us is being able to work out right downstairs (and Rick also has a gym at work). Its been so good to be able to work out again...goodbye baby fat!! Yes, it was a mental debate for me to post that picture of us in the pool but I figured I couldn't talk about her first pool experience and not show her in the actual pool...just overlook me if possible!
Happy August!

3 comments:
Jen - you are silly - I love the pic and think you look great! It sounds like things are coming along well - keep sharing the news!
Love, Kate
Yeah first time at the pool! :) Those are some great pictures -- ande I think we have the same Chicco stroller? We totally understand how you guys feel with your place on the market...we were in the same situation when we left Boston...we'll keep it in our prayers!
Presh! Love the pool pics! you look great!
Post a Comment