We all survived the dr. yesterday. It might have been harder on me than it was Peyton.:) She did shed a few tears for the first time. We opted only to get 1 shot and the oral rotavirus vaccine. The thing that did irk me was the one shot I had planned on giving her was a combo shot-essentially a 3 in 1. The part that made me uncomfortable about all the shots they are suppose to get at 2 months was the amount of aluminum in them. So the combo shot surely has more in it than I wanted to give her. That made me even certain that I would delay the other 2 shots until next month. I ended up giving her tylenol once in the afternoon when she woke up from her marathon nap. Overall it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! Peyton is also long and lean from what her measurements tell us. She is almost 12 lbs(80th percentile and 23 2/4 inches(95th percentile) which, interestingly enough, is 2 lbs less and 2 inches more than I was at her age. Needless to say I was short and chubby at 9 weeks old. HA!
Rick had his last day of work today and will have the next 2 weeks off with Peyton and I until he starts the new position on the 30th. Next week we will be tying up loose ends, cleaning, packing, entertaining a few guests:), and doing a few fun things in between. And I'm looking forward to getting a facial one last time at my favorite spa.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment