Thursday, May 15, 2008

Approaching the 2 week mark!







Where does the time go?! Its amazing how quickly the days go by when you spend most of the day sleeping, feeding, and changing diapers. I said sleeping but obviously, that's not meaning Rick and I! We had a rough night last night and Rick was told numerous times today at work how bad he looked.:) Overall, Peyton really is doing well. We went back to the dr. on Tuesday for a weight check. She gained 13oz in one week!! Yah! She now weighs 8lbs. My mom continues to cook, clean, help with the night shift, and even planted flowers for me yesterday. What am I going to do next week by myself?! We are enjoying having visitors-Ryan and Krysta last weekend, B and Elyse this weekend, and Dick and Judy are coming Memorial Day weekend. Hopefully my Dad and Emily will come the weekend after that. Here are some more pictures of Peyton in her second week of life. The first one is of her ready for the dr. I love how this little dress fits her.:) The next one I had to get of Tucker-he likes to "protect" her by sleeping in the corner by her PNP. Last one is of proud Grandma Summers.

No comments: