Thursday, May 8, 2008

Adjusting to life at home....






















We've been enjoying the first few days at home with our little girl. Its still surreal sometimes to think we are now a family of 3-the end of life as we know it! Rick and I are loving being parents and still think its so cute when she cries. Hahahaha-I know that will change over time. Its amazing how quick the days go by and you feel like you've done nothing but feed, hold, and change her. We've been trying to capture her week of "firsts" on camera-the dr visit, baths, visits with Aunt Katie and her great-grandparents, Nana and Pop Pop Dierker. We've had a steady stream of visitors and look forward to introducing Peyton to everyone. Its hard to believe we are approaching the one week mark!

2 comments:

Pound said...

Awww, cute pics! Peyton is precious!!

Stacey O'D said...

Dierkers...It's been 5 days, we need more pics! She is a beautiful combo of the two of you! I really see both of you. Hope you are having fun with her! Snuggle with her as much as you can!