Saturday, March 29, 2008

35 weeks and counting







We thought it was time to start our blog so hopefully we'll get the hang of things by the time Peyton comes. Its our plan to post pictures and video of our little girl to keep everyone updated since most of our friends and family are out of town. As of today, Jen is at 35 weeks and feeling very large.:) The nursery is still a work in progress but each day it gets closer to completion. We are trying to make the most of the quiet time we have left but are getting more and more excited to meet Peyton. We start our childbirth classes this week and hopefully will be able to finish them before she arrives. Next weekend will be our last trip out of town for a long while I'm sure. Rick has a wedding in DC and will be dropping Jen off in Harrisonburg for a family shower. Let's hope Peyton doesn't decide to come then...but I guess there could be worse places for her to be born! You know it is where her mom was born.:)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY! This is such a good idea to keep all us out of staters in the loop! I can't wait to see pictures of Peyton :)

Liz said...

Love the baby bump, Jenn... can't wait to hear all about it! Love you and miss you...

Ryan said...

Awesome idea, I know Krysta thinks these are a great way to communicate with out of towners. If you would get your act together you wouldn't have to be :) Krysta already said last night she can't wait to spoil her new niece. Great, I see more OT in my future!

Elyse said...

hey jeej
im miss you. Cool blog, good choice:) can't wait to see my neice. YOU WILL BE CALLED MOMMY!!! Haha. I would DIE with out vacations. to bad i am to young to spoil her don't have any money. Would If i could. (hmm maybe i'll make mom let me spoil her)
luv ya