Or its just a sprout and not a ponytail but at least Peyton let me put her hair up today. AND its been up all day!! I think the ponytail holder is easier to forget about than a bow. Ahhhh, now maybe I can contain this 'fro! I also had to get a picture of her carrying around Grandma's purses. This girl already loves purses, shoes, and talking on the phone!! Watch out, Daddy-this could mean trouble. ;)
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Ponytails and Purses...
Or its just a sprout and not a ponytail but at least Peyton let me put her hair up today. AND its been up all day!! I think the ponytail holder is easier to forget about than a bow. Ahhhh, now maybe I can contain this 'fro! I also had to get a picture of her carrying around Grandma's purses. This girl already loves purses, shoes, and talking on the phone!! Watch out, Daddy-this could mean trouble. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment