Playing, taking a bath, and eating (especially with Nana Dierker!) are just a few of Peyton's favorite things to do these days. Here are a few shots of her enjoying life! We are so blessed to have such a happy baby. Its hard to believe she will be 9 months old tomorrow!! Her check-up is scheduled for tomorrow so I'll be back with an update. Lots has happened since Peyton's last dr's appt-2 teeth, scooting around, sitting up all by herself, eating 3 solid meals a day, and jabbering all the time. It seems her 2 favorite words are da-da and ma-ma; too bad she doesn't associate either one with Rick or I yet!
Monday, February 2, 2009
These are a few of my favorite things
Playing, taking a bath, and eating (especially with Nana Dierker!) are just a few of Peyton's favorite things to do these days. Here are a few shots of her enjoying life! We are so blessed to have such a happy baby. Its hard to believe she will be 9 months old tomorrow!! Her check-up is scheduled for tomorrow so I'll be back with an update. Lots has happened since Peyton's last dr's appt-2 teeth, scooting around, sitting up all by herself, eating 3 solid meals a day, and jabbering all the time. It seems her 2 favorite words are da-da and ma-ma; too bad she doesn't associate either one with Rick or I yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is too cute! I love seeing all that she is doing! She really is looking like a little girl. She seems so happy to be doing anything! I think she and Trey would have fun together, he's pretty chill too. :) P.S. Love the book reading in the bath. You go girl!
Post a Comment